Social Icons

May 14, 2014

Real Techniques New Core Collection





I'm head over heels that I finally got these brushes, a lot of you have seen or have the "Core Collection" that normally it comes with 4 brushes, these 3 and a detail brush, but now the kit only comes with these ones and the prices is a little bit cheaper :) 

I have these brushes for two weeks now and I can only say good thing about it, even for the mini foundation brush cause it seem to small for foundation and it actually it is, but I find it perfect to apply concealer to larger areas or when I don't feel like wearing foundation all over the face.

This brush kit is around the $15-$18, so it's a really nice price for such incredible brushes

Buy the set HERE 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're loving these! Real Techniques face brushes are my absolute favourite :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete